Current Job Postings / Opening Positions at Precision Services, Inc.,
Charlotte, NC (Travel Required)
The PSI outside sales representative is responsible for selling design / build services to new viable industries such as local, state, and federal agencies, local business, expansion projects, retail, religious, medical, etc. This individual will also develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion, and in person presentation skills are essential for this role.
- Penetrate all targeted industries and radiate sales from within the client base.
- Conduct a minimum of 10 sales presentations per month with new clients accompanied by physical visits to the customer locations
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue by cold calling if necessary
- Ensure follow up by passing leads through account managers with calls to action dates, complete profile information, sources, and complete utilization of PSI leads tracking system. (Quickbase)
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive and Christian manner.
- Actively manage call schedule to adequately cover assigned industries in a time and cost efficient manner
- Maintain accurate records, including sales call reports, expense reports, and other documentation.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Periodically conduct information only presentations such as seminars, trade show demonstrations, and other efforts
- Make front line industry assessments of market conditions and advise company, account managers, and marketing staff of findings.
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of applicable PSI products and services in the design / build field, competitor activities, and other relevant research.
Desired Skills and Experience
- University or college degree in business development, marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- 3 years of direct work experience in an external sales capacity
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, call control, account development, and time / territory management
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Even better listening skills
- Self motivated with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Not averted to accountability to upper management
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel a must
About this company
Precision Services Inc. is a National Construction Company that has built a reputation for the innovative solutions to old Construction problems. We draw upon years of expertise and personnel resources to offer the finest construction and management services available. We also understand that it takes much more than tools, and materials to perform a successful project for our clients. That is why we work closely with you from the planning stage all the way to moving day and beyond. Our ongoing dedication to our clients has forged the relationships, the loyalties, and the confidence needed to be your trusted partner in any construction endeavor.
To continue our efforts toward total client service and satisfaction, Precision Services is launching its architectural design services group PSi Design. Together this group, with over 16 years of design expertise, can provide integrated design build solutions with a single project team working together with one goal in mind; Client Satisfaction through timely, elegant and cost effective project delivery outcomes.
General Contracting, Architecture, Construction Management, Design-Build, Master Planning, Sustainable Construction, Renovations, Complete Remodeling. Working with customers in the Hospitality, Restaurant, Commercial office, Retail, Medical office, and Health care Industries.