Proactive involvement during the pre-construction phase has the greatest potential influence on a project’s final outcome. At the core of our pre-construction services approach is the belief that your project should benefit from our years of experience. We’ve had the opportunity to learn from every project we’ve been involved in, and we are committed to working with you and your team to leverage the full benefit of our expertise.
Central to the pre-construction phase is developing a thorough understanding of the owner’s business goals and aligning the project goals accordingly.
Key steps include:
- Design/pre-construction/construction master schedule development and management
- Initial pro forma and programmatic budget analysis
- Construction feasibility reviews
- Project budgets and analysis at schematic/design/construction document intervals
- Detailed post bid analysis
Personnel, materials, supplies and resource availability confirmations